At the Choice Mom Networking Event in Boston (Fall 2013) we had
an opportunity to talk with noted fertllity specialist Dr.
Vasiliki Moragianni, of Fertility Solutions. In this discussion
we hear from her about:
- the hands-on patient-oriented approach of Fertility
- age-related fertility factors
- the difference between seeing a reproductive endocrinologist
and an ob/gyn
- the infertility statute of insurance (applicable in
Massachusetts and in many other health plans)
- recommended fertility testing
- how -- at a basic level -- do our eggs work, and when do they
start to decline?
- explaining the timing and impact of menopause
- why is IVF successful only some of the time?
- the value of checking SART.org before you select your
- do single women have the same odds as married couples coming to
a clinic with infertility issues?
Please forgive the sometimes lacking audio quality. I did not
have my trusty sound engineer on hand.
Special thanks to Seattle Sperm Bank (aka
European Sperm Bank of USA) for enabling me the time to create
this podcast episode.